Clay and I are going to be parents! We are slowly getting over the shock of this blessing that God has chosen to give to us. Every time that I tell someone it becomes a little more real. We will be going to the doctor next Friday, Feb. 20th, to find out exactly how far along I am, and get answers to the many questions that are plaguing our minds. As we look back over the past few months it is completely obvious that God has been preparing us for this next step in life. We are praising God that His plan is greater than ours and trusting that He will be faithful to meet all our needs.
So I am going to try to keep this blog updated for friends and family who would like to know how things are going with us as we begin our journey into parenthood!
2 comments:
Congratulations Kings!!! Being parents is the best experience ever. Can't wait to hear about your doctor's visit!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to keep reading the blog!
Post a Comment