Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Zoo Trip

Yesterday morning Clay and I took Ashlyn on her first trip to Cameron Park Zoo.  We figured that she was old enough to be able to see some of the animals.  I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, us or her.  It was so cool to watch her get excited and clap her hands when she saw the animals.  One of the parts that she enjoyed the most was in the Brazos River exhibit where there is the big aquarium full of colorful fish.  I think that she might have sat there for a long time and just watched the fish swim.  Even as I was pushing the stroller away she was turning herself so that she could continue watching them.

Here she is looking at the meerkats.  She laughed and flapped her arms up and down with excitement as she watched them run all over the place.

Watching the elephant eat with dad



Face to face with a giraffe - mom's favorite!!


No comments: